Bluetooth makes it possible to quickly and easily transfer contact numbers from one phone to another. It means you don’t have to manually write your contacts out, for example, if you get a new phone. It doesn't cost anything, and it's simple to do if you know how. To find out what to do, follow the easy steps below.
1. Make sure that Bluetooth is switched-on on both devices.
2. Get the phone that you want to send your contacts from and select “Contacts”.
3. Click “More” on the menu.
4. From the expanded menu select the option "Import/export" or "share"*
5. Select “Contact sharing”
6. Select the contacts that you want to send to the other device.
7. Then click “Share”
8. Click the Bluetooth icon and select the name of the device that you want to send the contacts to.
9. Finally, get the phone that you are sending the contacts to. Accept the file that you’ve sent and import the contacts.
* Depending on your device, the names and arrangement of the options on the screen may vary.