Tempered glass is strong, scratchproof, and shatterproof. It’s highly transparent and doesn’t stop or impair the touchscreen function, making it an ideal screen protector for your smartphone. It can be a little tricky to put on and you need to take care so it looks its best. Follow our step-by-step guide below to find out how to apply it like a pro.
1. First of all, make sure the area where you are working is clean. Also, thoroughly wash your hands. This will help to prevent dirt and grime from getting stuck between the phone screen and the glass protector.
2. Check through the contents of the box that your screen protector has come in. The box should contain tempered protective glass that is designed to exactly fit your model of phone. There should also be two cloths - one wet and one that is dry.
3. The next step is to clean the smartphone screen with the supplied wet cloth. All particles of dust and any grease should disappear from the display surface.
4. Then repeat the operation, this time using a dry cloth.
5. When the above step is completed, remove the protective foil from the adhesive side of the tempered glass.
6. Next, adjust the glass to the phone screen. Make sure it is laid down in the right place to match up to the function openings.
7. Place the glass against the screen and press it down in the centre. This will help the glue to spread evenly.
8. Take the dry cloth again and use it to wipe the protective glass. Press it against the screen surface.
9. Done! The display of your phone is now protected. Colours are just as vivid as without the cover and the screen is still touch responsive.
10. Finally, choose a stylish phone case to protect your phone even more and give it an individual look.